Sue & Nic's Wedding Dinner

22.12.2007 Saturday - Sunny

That day, is DONG ZHI.. I din dinner at home wif my Family bcoz I've to attend my dearest Sue's Wedding Dinner at Mandarin Oriental !! Somemore My parent hav to go fren's wedding buffet & Xmas Party too ~ ^^ Haha !!!


Hehe.. This's ME !!! Pic when I'm waiting for the traffic :))

Ohhh ~ My Pretty Babes ~
Pic when the Cocktail time ^^

This's Sue & Nic, see.. They're so Lovely :))

Pic wif the Lovely New Marriage Couple Sue & Nic =)

This's My dearest Mei Yoke ~
The reason I put this pic juz bcoz I'm look Gorgeos in this pic :P

Is sooooooo Romantic & Xmas feel ~ Dont you think so ??

I Like it so much ~ - ~

Dinner suppose started at 7:30pm, but as you knw our CHINESE Rules ~ Keke.. Is late after 1 hour and we were hungry like hell man ~ Butz is okie, coz the Started is juz yummilicious and I luv it so much!!!

Second dish..Is soup wif vege, Scallop, Mushroom n Fish !! I got no idea wat FISH is da.. But the Soup's damn SWEET !! Very very nice ~ Like it so much ~~^^

This's CodFish, my fav fish ~^^

Is so Delicious and no oily at all.. Bake it by Oven wif the sweet sources ~ I luve it, One more pls.....!!! :P

This's Chicken, the taste like.. Rojak !! Haha..

Wheat Flakes Prawn..

Vege ~ Keke :)

Seafood fried wif Angle's hair.. I cant finnish it, Bcoz too FULL dy.. xD

As wat I expect for the Dessert, Tong Yuen ^^~

Wohoho ~ Is so nice.. Like it !! One of my fren request for 1 more boil.. Haha :D



Once Again.. Congratulation to Sue & Nic !!! Happy Marriage and Stay Happiness forever <3

6 comments:

andersonloo said...

Walauyeh!!! Mandarin Oriental!!!! That day I asked, price starting from RM1400 per table!!!

Vivi said...

Hehe..As I knw,My fren da 1 is almost 2k..

andersonloo said...

rich people...

Vincent Cho said...

sis, u look so so so sexy in the pic leh~ leng lui~!! @_@

andersonloo said...

Sexy? I guess ur eye got problem....wahahaa....

Vivi said...

Vincent : Kor, I think so.. Hahahahaha..

Anderson : I think Urs eyes got problem, not we :P