Sunday Dinner at La casa (Chef's Ken)

21.10.2007 Sunday - Sunny

Is Sunday again.. What do you do for you sunday ?? Izzit a FAMILY day to you ??
Well, My sunday is my Sleeping day.. lolz..!!
Normally I'll only woke up around 3pm or 4pm.. sometime until 5pm oso.. Cant believe it, rite ?? Hahahahaha..
Every sunday I'll very headache to think where should I dine, due to the time is not breakfast and lunch at all.. Butz da day is diff..


Da day darling reach my house and waiting me for a minute.. He saw the Media Focus and found the Restaurant La Casa Advertisement, the food foto is look sOoOo YUMMY and he decide to go there hav a try even I had try once a long time before.. :))



La Casa aka Chef's Ken at Menjalara Kepong and this's how the La Casa enviroment..!! Very warm and Family Feels.. rite ??

This's my Darling :D

This's me.. My tiring Face !! >.<~
A very Original Fresh sweety Kiwi Juice, RM4.90

Wild Mushroom Soup, RM7.90 ~ Yumss.. Like it !!

Alla Carbonara wif Mushroom as you can see it, is creamy but too bad is very little and cost it RM16.90 !!

This's Pizza Tuna in Regular, the original price's RM17.90 and we added CHEESE which hav to top up RM2.00 at the same times too.. Butz tis's very thin, I cant even taste the TUNA at all.. Not nice !!!

At last, Darling order a Mango Mousse cake since both of us not FULL at all..!! For he, Tiz's very nice but for me is okie only.. Maybe I'm not a Mango Lover ?? :P

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hmmmm... the pizza looks nice...and the cakes looks not bad too..

迷迭香 said...

wow... the pizza looks good ^_^

Vincent Cho said...

i like the pasta~ XD

Vivi said...

Jamie : The Pizza look nice, but actually soso only loh... Mango cake is reli Yummy..

迷迭香: thx for drop by wor.. :D

vincent : Hehe.. I like it too.. xD