Sushi Zanmai -The Gardens

06.10.2007 Saturday - Raining

Went to The Gardens wif My dearest Michelle since both of us nvr visit there..
My purpose to go there is for my lunch at Sushi-Zen as I knw is under Rakuzen, but I'm quite Disappointed when I'm saw the environment is actually a self services at the Food Count.. Arrghh ~ So My fren and I juz decide to look around 1st and we accidentally saw the Sushi Zanmai which is another branch at Sunway too.. hehe.. Since there's not much choice at the moment and all the restaurant's is still hvnt open yet..!!!

Here we go :)

By the way, I like THE GARDENS ^^~ *hoho*




Chicken Katsu Udons (S) RM8.80

Sushi Black Caviar Which's Only RM 3.80, is very cheap and delicious

Sushi Aburi Hotate (scallop) RM6.00.. Haha.. Delicious ~ I like it so much ~ ^^

Salmon's my All Time Fav. but this's not nice at all which is RM6.00 for the small size 3 pcs

Sushi Crab Maki RM6.00 is yummy :)

Is quite Expensive for an Agedashi Tofu (RM6.80) but is nice :)

My fren order this, Tsukimi Soba (S) which's only RM6.80~

This's My Dearest Fren Michelle

This's Me ~ Vivian ^^v

6 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG... both of u ordered so much...=.='''
btw, how is the food?

Vincent Cho said...

i havent visit to both the gardens and pavillion yet la >.<

Vivi said...

Jamie : we took at 4pm like da, is our lunch and dinner ~ da's why.. lolz.. And the food is Yummy, quite reasonable~ u can hav a try :)

Vincent : Haha.. Must visit if u wan to buy BRANDED !!! lolz.. :P

Jamie said...

LOL... i wan branded...
muahahahahahahaha...

I like ur post and the layout, quickly post a new entry, I'm so tempting to food ... hahahahahaha...

Vincent Cho said...

hmm.. this two sis only hunger for food leh~ hahahahahaha~

robida said...

vivijan is beautiful girl