Big Apple Donuts

13.10.2007 Saturday - Raining

Selamat Hari Raya !!! ^^~

Da day I went to The Curve sing K for the morning section wif my dearest Fannie, Camy, Adrian n Camy's net fren. Aft da I went to Cineleisure bought "The Bourne Ultimatum" mid 9s show tickets and it was one good action movie, for those who likes Action Movie, Dont missed it !!! :D

At the same times I meet Andrew, almost 2 years we din meet and we had a long chat at Wong Kok since he hvnt took his lunch n I accompany he.. Feel so great to chat wif he :)


Before I back, I went to Big Apple bought a Dozen Donuts which's only RM17.00 for my
Darling, since both of us likes to eat Donuts... Hehe.. xD


This's wat my choices ^^

Okie, This's Cheesy Donut, I'm so excited when I saw this but too bad, is tasteless~

Snowy donut, the taste is Cold bcoz it topped wif icing sugar

Walnut Donut wif dark chocolate, is nice if u like to eat walnut :)

California Almond Donut, I bought tis few times, but too bad I got no chance to eat tis.. Haha..>.<~

By the way, Big Apple remind me of "
Krispy Kreme doughnuts" the best doughnuts da I had tasted at Hong Kong ~ Wondering Why Malaysia dun hav Krispy Kreme ?? >.<~

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hmmm... the J&Co doughnut not bad wor... anyway, the doughnuts that u show kinda tempting la...hehehehe...

Vivi said...

Ya, I knw J&Co..
Las time when I at Pavillion, I thinking to buy but so many PPL.. Haha..

Anonymous said...

hye krispy kreme doughnuts got at Berjaya Times Square,,,,:)