Gathering wif Multiply frenz at Restaurant Wong Poh

20.10.2007 Saturday - Sunny

Las sat 9s gathering wif my Multiply frenz which's my fren "Raymond" high recommend their "Butter sauce Crab" :))


Oh yeah ~ Do you see anything very DIFF ?? Hehe.. Dint knw why the Restaurant name in chinese is "WONG LOI" butz the malay name's "WONG POH" ? *Funny* :P

Black Pepper Deer Meat - This's very nice ~ Yumm.. :)

Salad Taufu which's their famous food at there too ^^

A very simple Garlic "Ha mai" fried "Dao Kok"

Tom Yam Sotong.. Yummy ~ I like it :D

"Kam Heong Lala"

Very Yummy "Man Tao" wif the Butter sauce Crab !!!

Okie.. This's the Main Purpose I came there ~
Hehe..My fav Butter Sauce Crab..The sauce's delicious and very Thick, but too bad is so little..Is not enough to me at all..>.<~ Refil PLS... !?!? :P
"Jiong Jing Fei Zhao Yu" !! Yumsss.. :D

Overall, I found this restaurant's quite Okay for me and we order 7 dishes, is only RM230 for 9 persons :D

No comments: