My Raya Dinner

Since His parents went to Japan Travel and He's injured, so I'm decided to cook he a Delicious dinner and I had a long time din touch the Kitchen too.. Hehe ~

When I reach Darling House is around 6pm and we enjoy our Donuts wif the tv shows, aft da I took half and hours rest.. Darling woke me up at 7:30pm bcoz he's HUNGRY !!!



Carbonara Spaghetti wif Honey Ham and Cheese Sausages
I'm using the "Dolmio Mush & Herbs Sauces" which's a bit sour.. For me the taste is bad and Darling keep telling me is OKIE !!! Arrgghhh.. I swear I wont buy this brand sauces again !!!

Chicken Mushroom Soup

My not-so Nice Raya Dinner (T.T)

5 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

sis, i think the most important thing is your heart to him la. Other thing doesnt really matter lor.

Jamie said...

LOL... looks nice... wow... where u buy the sausage?

Vivi said...

Vincent : Hehe.. I think so .. :P

Jamie : U can get it from SuPermarket :D

Jamie said...

Looks different than the hot dog that i buy ~ hahahaha

Vivi said...

hahahahaha..
are u sure ??
I think is almost same :)